Looking for more of a suburban feel but still want to be close to work? The Las Colinas area of Dallas could be the perfect fit for you. An innovative mix of large corporations, subdued country clubs, and trendy Las Colinas, Dallas luxury apartments for rent makes this neighborhood a great place for those looking to achieve the ideal balance between work and play.
Where: Sandwiched between Dallas & Fort Worth as a suburb of Irving, Texas, with easy access to both DFW & Love Field airports.
Why you want to live there: If you happen to be employed at one of the 2,000+ businesses and Fortune 500 companies located in the Dallas area, then living at one of the many apartments in Las Colinas that are in such close proximity to where you work can be very appealing. Fantastic schools zones and accessibility to some of the best private schools in the state make this location particularly great for families with children. Conveniently located nearby both of Dallas’ major airports, apartments in Las Colinas are perfect for those who travel frequently.
- Population: 28,294
- Median age: 34.6
- Median household income: $76,073
A few of our favorite places*:
- Shopping: Grapevine Mills, Galleria Dallas
- Food & Drink: Andalous Mediterranean Grill, The Ranch, Empa Mundo, Tacolicious
- Art and Culture: Art in the Vine, Irving Arts Center
- Attractions: National Scouting Museum
- Nightlife: Mother Truckers, Strokers Ice House Bar & Grill
- Parks & Rec: Mandalay Canal Walk, Birds Fort Trail Park, Andy Brown Park
Centrally located with excellent schools and a multitude of entertainment and dining options, Las Colinas is the ideal place of residence for families looking to keep work and play close by. Interested in finding out about the available Las Colinas Apartments for rent? Give Dallas Apartment Locators a call and we’ll get right to work finding the perfect apartment for rent in Las Colinas today!