Quaint, charming, eclectic – these are all words that adequately describe Dallas’ Bishop Arts District. Located along two blocks of walkable and unique dining and shopping options, Bishop Arts is a mecca for those looking to enjoy the fun mix of restaurants, bars, and shops that line the streets. These and countless other reasons are why Bishop Arts, Dallas, TX luxury apartments are in such high demand today.
Where: Directly South of Downtown
Why you want to live there: ‘Dallas’ most independent neighborhood’ is rich in history and considered somewhat of a hidden gem of the city. With plenty of original places to find a great meal or grab a drink, the Bishop Arts District offers something to satisfy your cravings at every price point. Mural-covered brick walls surround some of the most eclectic shopping and performing art venues in town while family-friendly street fairs and other events make this idealistic neighborhood a great place to live for both young and old. And apartments in Bishop Arts District place residents in the heart of it all.
- Population: 7,387
- Median age: 26.49
- Median household income: $34,398
A few of our favorite places:
- Shopping: Society, Fete-ish, DFW M’antiques, the Wild Detectives
- Food & Drink: Hattie’s Restaurant, Boulevardier, Lockhart Smokehouse
- Art and Culture: Bishop Arts Theatre Center, The Texas Theatre
- Attractions: Downtown Historic District
- Nightlife: Lockhart Smokehouse, Whitehall Exchange, Oak Cliff Social Club
- Parks & Rec: Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge
If you are looking for a small-town feel while remaining just outside the city, we’ll take a bet that the Bishop Arts District is the perfect place for you. Let Dallas Apartment Locators help you find your future home in one of the area’s most unique neighborhoods today. With our selection of exclusive Bishop Arts apartments for rent, you’re sure to find the perfect match.
*Data provided by Weichert and Yelp