Ideally located in the center of Uptown, West Village is often referred to as, “Uptown’s Downtown,” and for good reason. This dynamic district is chock-full of life, including shopping and dining as well as a variety of entertainment options sure to please. Noted for its hip, trendy appeal, it’s no surprise that housing in this area is currently in high demand, with the list of available West Village, Dallas apartments for rent shrinking by the day.
For those who prefer to hoof it to wherever they want to go, West Village embodies the concept of “walkability.” In fact, it’s even been likened to such vibrant communities as New York City’s SoHo district as well as LA’s Robertson. Add to this the plethora of upscale shopping options, exclusive restaurants, eclectic clubs and an overall culturally rich and diverse atmosphere, and the growing popularity of West Village can be easily understood. And with beautiful apartments in West Village resting high atop it all, residents can enjoy the perfect birds-eye-view and convenient proximity to everything they need.
Where: At the northern edge of Uptown along McKinney Avenue, bordered by Lemmon Avenue, Cole Avenue, Haskell Drive and Central Expressway.
Why you want to live there: West Village is a dynamic, young neighborhood that truly embodies the Uptown lifestyle. Encompassing a relatively small area, what West Village lacks in size it more than makes up for in personality. If you’re a self-proclaimed foodie, or are into shopping, this neighborhood will be your mecca. Extremely walkable as well as easily accessible to the DART’s Red and Blue Lines, you can leave the car at home because you won’t need it here!
A few of our favorite places:
- Shopping: West Village Uptown, NorthPark Center
- Food & Drink: Baboush, Cru Wine Bar, Public School, Village Burger Bar
- Arts and Culture: The Magnolia Theatre
- Nightlife: Concrete Cowboy, Standard Pour, The Idle Rich Pub, The Nodding Donkey
- Parks and Rec: Grigg’s Park, The Katy Trail
Due to its ideal location in the heart of vibrant Uptown Dallas, West Village is a hub of world-class shopping, creative dining and trendy entertainment venues. If this sounds like your kind of neighborhood, give Dallas Apartment Locators a call today and find out more about our available West Village apartments for rent.
5 Reasons Why West Village, Dallas is the Best Place to Rent an Apartment
When it comes to great places to live, Dallas TX certainly has its fair share of picks. Perhaps none is more vibrant and unique as West Village. Often referred to as Uptown’s Downtown, this dynamic neighborhood is both ideally located and chock-full of everything from restaurants to shops to entertainment spots and more; all within easy and convenient walking distance.
If you’re looking to relocate, here are five reasons why you should consider one of the many West Village Dallas apartments for rent.
- Nightlife – If you like to party it up when the lights go down, West Village is a great place to be. Whether it’s the Village Burger Bar, Cru Wine Bar or Public School 214, there’s no shortage of watering holes where you can drink, mingle and enjoy. Best of all, most of the bars, clubs, and other hangouts are within walking distance from the many West Village Dallas apartments for rent, so you’ll never have to worry about getting around.
- Dining – Many who visit or are new to the West Village area are surprised to see just how many restaurants, cafes, and other eateries are located in such a small neighborhood. Let’s just say if you’re moving to the area, it’s wise to bring along a decent appetite. Whether you like traditional comfort food, ethnic options, organic or fusion food, West Village is sure to please even the pickiest palette. Check out Lyfe Kitchen, Dog Day Deli, Sushi Zushior Paciugo for some authentic gelato.
- Shopping – We’re not talking about groceries here. The shopping in West Village leaves nothing to spare when it comes to the savvy shopper. From big-brand names in fashion to luxury stores to eclectic boutiques and trendy shops, whatever you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it here. And, once again, the close proximity to the many West Village Dallas apartments for rent makes it a convenient place to live and shop.
- Wellness – Those who call West Village home have plenty of options when it comes to keeping up with their beauty and wellness needs. Stay in shape with a Pilates class, maintain that warm glow at the local tanning salon, enjoy a relaxing massage or other organic pampering treatment at Spa Habitat – whatever makes you feel good, you can get it here, and all within steps of your beautiful apartment.
- Culture/Entertainment – If you’re into the arts, West Village doesn’t disappoint. In fact, this dynamic neighborhood is teeming with culture and entertainment. The Magnolia Theatre & Bar offers a unique experience with five-screens showcasing various films. It’s also host to a variety of film events sure to please everyone from novice to expert. The South Alley Film Series is another ongoing event offering free outdoor movies with live entertainment and the option to purchase food and drink from nearby restaurants.
Interested in making this vibrant locale your home? Contact us today to learn more about the West Village Dallas apartments for rent. We’ll help find the perfect place for you!