If there’s one thing Dallas, TX is known for, it’s our really hot summers. The good news is when the thermometer starts climbing, there are plenty of local places where you can beat the heat and maybe enjoy an ice-cold cocktail (or 3) while you’re at it. These 10 Dallas apartment community pools provide the perfect urban oasis, whether you’re looking for a place to cool off during the day or keep the party going after the sun goes down. So, if you’re in the market for a new residence that takes the term “poolside” to a whole new level, grab your swimsuit, sunblock and shades and check out these awesome summer spots.
- Amli Design District – With breathtaking panoramic views of downtown Dallas, this rooftop pool is the epitome of swank and luxury. If swimming isn’t enough to keep you occupied, there’s also a huge outdoor movie screen, several grills, some fire pits and a number of cabanas complete with iPod docking stations. You’ll feel like you’re at a tropical resort, but these are actually just a few of the many resident-only amenities offered at Amli.
- Brady – This luxury high-rise community located in Uptown Dallas offers an impressive resort-style rooftop pool with private cabanas, plenty of room to relax and sun-worship and a spectacularly unparalleled view of the city below. Alongside the pool is the Aqua Lounge, which is equipped with Wi-Fi, TVs and entertaining spaces. And let’s not forget the Sky Lounge, complete with fire pits and sitting areas. All you need to do to enjoy these perks is sign a rental agreement.
- SkyHouse – We Dallasites sure do love our rooftop pools, but can you blame us? There’s really nothing quite like soaking up some rays and floating around in the lap of luxury, high above the bustling streets below. SkyHouse apartment high-rise doesn’t disappoint, with its sparkling saltwater pool, providing exceptional downtown views. There’s also a poolside terrace with outdoor TVs and a fireplace. It’s not the only reason to choose SkyHouse as your next home, but it’s certainly a good one.
- 3700M – Located in the heart of the beautiful West Village, 3700M offers its residents “everything you didn’t know you wanted,” including a world-renowned gym and the Skyline Cabana Lounge, which features moveable walls that expand to poolside entertainment area. The resort-inspired rooftop pool and entertainment terrace offers unobstructed views of the Dallas skyline, a hot tub, a fire pit, covered cabanas, an outdoor kitchen and bar, gas grills and more. Sure is a lifestyle we could get used to!
- The Jordan – One of the newest additions to the Uptown Dallas apartments’ scene, The Jordan provides a host of perks and amenities designed to make the lives of its residents easier and create a truly luxurious upscale living experience. Relax with friends on the beautifully landscaped pool deck, or gather at the resident lounge where you can enjoy captivating views of Dallas. The Jordan has created the perfect urban home and offers amenities that remind you why this city is so great!
- Cirque – At Cirque, you’ll feel like you’re living on top of the world in Uptown Dallas. Standing proudly at an impressive 28 stories tall, Cirque provides a birds-eye view of downtown Dallas in all of its magnificent urban glory. Perhaps its best amenity, however, is the pristine, sparkling clear infinity edge rooftop pool. Located seven stories up, this sleek, saltwater visual marvel will transport you to another dimension, seemingly suspended in mid-air with all of downtown Dallas to take in below you. It’s an experience you won’t soon forget, but it’s only available for residents.
- L2 Uptown – The L2 Uptown apartment community is perfectly situated near the vibrant Cityplace and Old East Dallas areas, making it an ideal spot to call home. Residents enjoy a number of noteworthy amenities, not the least of which is dramatic views of downtown Dallas. For those hot summer days (and nights), it’s the resort-style pool that draws people in. Take a refreshing dip in the crystal clear water or lounge poolside on the sundeck with frozen cocktail in hand. You’ll feel as though you’d stepped into paradise, even though it’s really just home!
- The Monterey – The Monterey by Windsor is an urban oasis just steps away from the vibrant Dallas streets, filled with shopping, dining and nightlife. It’s true modern, resort-style living with 5-star service and exclusive amenities designed to make residents feel like royalty. Perhaps most impressive is the community’s unique Acapulco-style swimming pool, with inviting colors and an invigorating opportunity to cool off, relax and enjoy the beauty around you. Whether you looking to escape or to connect, The Monterey is the choice for chic Uptown Dallas living.
- The Taylor – The Taylor Luxury Apartments is an Uptown Dallas high-rise which is distinctly focused on sophistication, design, and leisure. The Taylor was modeled after a boutique hotel that offers a lavish guest experience, but on a long-term residency basis. There are plenty of perks and amenities to list, but since this article is dedicated to the Dallas pool scene, we’ll stick to highlighting their refreshing swimming oasis, complete with fire pit, social lounges and outdoor kitchen with grills for an authentic al fresco experience.
- 555 Ross Avenue – Last, but most certainly not least, 555 Ross Avenue invites you to surround yourself with fresh energy, indulge in extraordinary amenities, and reside in unparalleled, elevated style. They are a uniquely fresh new presence in a markedly historic district, creating a vibrant community of movers and shakers. And, when the temps are on the rise, the lavish rooftop entertainment plaza does not disappoint, with its perfectly kept swimming pool, outdoor kitchens and stunning view of the Dallas city skyline.
Without question, Dallas has some hot summers, but with these urban escapes you’ll have the option of either cooling off, or making things even hotter! If you’re interested in learning more about these luxury properties, we’d be happy to help. Contact Dallas Apartment Locators today, and who knows – you just might find yourself lounging poolside before you know it.